How do I purchase / sell shares in MASSY?

The following are required:

  • A Stockbroker account (one can be opened at any Stockbroker)
  • Two (2) forms of National ID

NOTE: The above documents are to be submitted by the client to a Stockbroker. Below are a list of Stockbrokers in Trinidad and Tobago.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *