How do I transfer my shares to someone else?

 The following are required:

  •  Original share certificate
  •  Two (2) forms of National ID
  •  Stock transfer form
  •  Statutory Declaration witnessed by Commissioner of Affidavits requesting transfer
  •  Proof of Address for transferee

NOTE: The above documents must be submitted to a Stockbroker.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *